Refuse2Lose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refuse2Lose

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L

{Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD Empty
PostSubject: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:15 am

GL and HF guys!!!

Last edited by }Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{Hussars}Arnold

PostSubject: Re: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 am

Hello Paris,

I would like to play our battle in the middle of this week and personally I prefer playing in the evenings. If you are free this time, we could fight after 20 o'clock GMT +1. On friday and saturday I will be away from the home, therefore this days we won't be able to resolve our match.
Back to top Go down
{knight}PRETORIAN7

PostSubject: Re: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 am

good, my partner is having trouble accepting the record that the challenge from the day on Monday through Wednesday night, pending in the lobby to play the game, this will be reported in the pages of my clan.
thx
Back to top Go down
{Hussars}Arnold

PostSubject: Re: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I see...

Maybe Paris7 would tell me when he could play. I suggest meeting on the battlefield in the next week.
Back to top Go down
vonPauluS

vonPauluS

PostSubject: Re: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Good Luck honorable {Knight}PARIS7_HILTON flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD   {Knight}Paris7  vs  {Hussars}ARNOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Knight}Paris7 vs {Hussars}ARNOLD
Page 1 of 1