Refuse2Lose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refuse2Lose

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

}Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L

}Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano Empty
PostSubject: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

GL and HF guys!!!

Last edited by }Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:10 am

Hi Wolf, when can you play? I can play monday to thursday, from 15 gmt

add me to your xfire "gorrion76" and tell me yours mate scratch
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 pm

hey man are you still alive? I wont enter the lobby unless we agree a date to play, so plz post here something scratch
Back to top Go down
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:15 am

He is in the hospital currently. IDK what happened to him but thats what i heard. Sad
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:52 pm

OMG Shocked I will have to wait then...¿do you have his xfire Kobe? I couldnt see his registration post Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

alexandertemagnae
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 pm

thnz mate cheers
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:19 pm

I see you are ok now mate, as yesterday you posted at CCS forum

http://www.clancommunityshield.net/ccs-1v1-dominance/registration-and-rules/3189-ccs-dominance-registration/index4.html

i dont know why you cant post here... Sad
Back to top Go down
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 am

hi there kobe-wolf-pete or whatever you want to be called. If you are really someone different from kobe now write here why have you been posting and then banned from CCS.

This is a waste of time, stop pissing and tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 am

All i heard from Zeke was that Wolf is in the hospital its pretty funny that people think im Wolf or pete or nick..... I used Wolfs account to advertise my tourney on CCS and sign him up for the toureny because he wasnt here to do it, and i knew that he would like to participate in it. I will give you a walkover if Wolf doesnt show.
Back to top Go down
}Refuse2Lose{_Wolf|CL
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Wolf|CL

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey guys, yes I am really a different person from Kobe (nice to know I have been banned from CCS now? I blame Kobe...) anyways, give him the walkover (I hate to do it) but I will not be playing. I was in the ER for a while as I had fractured my back... again, and now my computer is broken and is currently being repaired. Sorry for my inactivity, but with a fractured back it is difficult to do even the most simple tasks.
Back to top Go down
https://refuse2lose.rpg-board.net
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm

stop pissing off, I left this tournament.
Back to top Go down
}Refuse2Lose{_Wolf|CL
Admin
}Refuse2Lose{_Wolf|CL

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

Stop pissing off? My god, I am sorry that I received an unforeseeable injury to my back and was forced to sit in a bed for a couple of weeks. So you can stop whining about this situation and grow up and act a little mature. I apologized for my absence (maybe if you spoke English you would have realized that) and you should move on with your life. Its not like I am moving on in the tournament as I am not able to play. So please act a little more mature next time you come onto our website.
Back to top Go down
https://refuse2lose.rpg-board.net
(HG)Iliturgitano

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 am

ok mate, i dont have any problem with the inactivity, but i have problem with using another identity. This things make me not to trust. I asked for posting after i saw your post at CCS, so that is enough for me. If someone is using your identity I prefer to retire from the tournament, doesnt seem very normal to me.

Anyway, my apologies if I was rude, and good luck with your clan and the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano   }Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL  vs  (HG)Iliturgitano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

}Refuse2Lose{_WOLF|CL vs (HG)Iliturgitano
Page 1 of 1